The restaurant is situated in “Majorstuhuset”, a neoclassical building from 1934. In 1997 the former greengrocer was reconstructed into a restaurant space. With the reconstruction, the restaurant is opened onto the street by the use of double height windows, which can be opened to allow sidewalk dining in the summer. Internally the space is exploited giving the main restaurant area a double volume. A defining characteristic of the space is the curved bar and mezzanine floor above, which decrease the volume’s height to a more intimate level. The floor is Norwegian slate and the walls have oak veneer paneling in addition to a plastered finish painted in white, grey and coral red. The fixtures are stainless steel and glass and the furniture is by Philippe Starck.